Core Safety Group was formed in India in the year 1991 for manufacture, import and distribution of safety products for personal and industrial applications. Initially we started off with just a few products and the current product portfolio consists of over 500 products catering to wide range of applications covering almost entire universe of safety products. Some of these products are sourced from our global business partners who are top players in their respective fields while some of them are custom-produced at our production facilities. We are proud heirs to the legacy of passion for honest business that our founders have instilled in us. Our founders pioneered a concept of affordable safety with right quality for right applications. The journey that began with a team of four passionate individuals has now been perpetuated by over ten highly qualified and experienced teams. These teams have proven prowess in their respective professions to handle their functions. We have also formed a nationwide army of channel partners for effective marketing, sales, distribution & support network. Our stakeholders also include overseas associates in strategic locations to cater to export markets.
Our Vision & Mission
Statement of Purpose
To leverage strengths of our long-standing business legacy, pioneering ideas of affordable safety with right quality for right applications and substantial multi-faceted infrastructure at our disposal now, for creation of a top-notch manufacturing, global sourcing, marketing, sales, distribution and support institution for entire range of safety products in the pursuit of serving industries for creation of safer workplaces.
*Your information is safe with us.
Our Ever-expanding Product Portfolio
Many more including customised products.
- Industrial Heat Resistant Fabrics / Garments / Accessories
- Emergency Safety Showers and Eyewash
- Marine / Offshore Safety Products / Accessories
- Alcohol Detectors / Breathalysers
- Oil & Chemical Spill Kits
- High Pressure Regulators
- Chemical [HAZMAT] Protective Garments
- Accessories for Protection From Industrial Hazards
- Industrial Safety Lockouts – Tag outs
- Traffic and Road Safety Products
- Welding and Cutting Equipment
- Furnace Observation Products and Accessories
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Respiratory Protection Products
- Fall Protection Products
- Fire Fighting Equipment & Accessories
- Flange Guards
Corporate Social Responsibilities
The company has recently launched the CSR drive across the group with a broad perspective of inclusive for its employee along with their families too over and above other social objectives.
“EMPLOYEE & SOCIAL WELFARE FUND” has been instituted by the company for this purpose. This fund receives contributions from various sources including a certain percentage of the group revenues earmarked for the purpose by the management and the initial corpus allocated by the group. Going forward, more ways of raising resources for the fund shall be invented and implemented.
Following have been identified as the Key Focus Areas of our group’s humble social contributions to begin with and later the same may be further enhanced from time to time with suggestions from various quarters.
- Assistance for Education.
- Assistance for Healthcare.
- Contribution to “Swachh Bharat Abhiyan” launched by the Hon’ble Prime Minster
The CSR activity has been entrusted to the Employee Management Committee for better integration of employees with CSR activities. In operation of these, following value eco-system is adopted.
- Equal opportunity without distinction of caste, creed, religion ,nationality ,language ,gender ,economical class etc.
- Strict meritocracy through formal policy and rule based delivery
- Complete fairness and justice through formal process-based delivery
- Transparency through broad-based participation
- Human Face while applying rules.
Quality Policy Statement
In over two decades, we have pioneered the concept of offering cost-effective safety products by right-sizing the quality of our products to suit a given application scenario. They range from cost-sensitive less-intensive applications to highly demanding mission-critical industrial application scenarios necessitating high quality specialised products with requisite international quality certifications.
Partner with us for all your safety requirements:
• Impressive product range addressing entire gamut of safety requirements
• Innovative and right-sizing quality policy
• Length and breadth of business network
• Best-in-class internal systems and processes
• Legacy of long-standing honest business practices and value system
*Your information is safe with us.
ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 & BS OHSAS 18001:2007 Integrated Management System (IMS) Certified Organization.
We have a very well established facilities equipped, with modern tool and machinery required for the production and supply of our products. We also have a separate offices for Sales and Logistic. Further,our infrastructure facility, houses separate division for production unit,quality check department, transport unit and customer support desk. Our facility also includes warehouse to store the material in bulk.
Our Company has gained a commendable position in the industry by manufacturing quality oriented products. Our entire strength lies in our proficiency and healthy relations with our clients across the globe. We maintain a high standard of quality in the production process, so that the finished product is durable and strong. We ensure the quality by doing a thorough test of product before the supply.
Tell Us What Are You Looking For ?